We can show businesses how rapid visualisation can bring major benefits within unique interactive experiences in the field of XR (Extended Reality) including Virtual, Augmented and Mixed Reality.
Pillars of Augmented Reality (AR) Usage
Glenfield is a leader in implementing Mixed and Assisted Reality platforms which enhance user perception for better understanding and decision making through the unification of content. We proactively partner with leading technology platforms and hardware manufacturers, working extensively in a wide variety of industry segments such as construction, engineering, manufacturing, mining, military and oil & gas.
- Reduction in travel costs
- Increased risk mitigation
- Met skill shortages through shared remote expert groups
Training & Task Guidance
- 4x improvement to service time
- 25%+ boost in productivity
- Substantial reduction in errors, zero in cases
- Increased knowledge retention
Meetings & Collaboration
- 80% of companies experienced improved collaboration across cross-functional teams
- Major reduction in overall time for design validation
- Dramatic increase in data perception, understanding and analysis
- Increased response rate and comprehension to alert notifications
We take an organisation from a pilot to widespread adoption through our enterprise approach to Augmented Reality. Our well-defined methodology is business transforming with significant ROI
Leading Enterprise Augmented Reality Platform Partners we deliver
We have a deep understanding of how leading Augmented Reality platforms can meet your short and long term goals, bringing practical value to your organisational processes and procedures, with qualifiable ROI.
- Remotely assist workers, collaborate design digitally in a virtual workspace, provide AR driven guided workflow support and validate design concepts, structure and constructability using sphere.
- Covers all common Mixed Reality use cases for use across several different industries, namely Remote Assistance, Digital Collaboration, Workflow Support and Life-Size Overlays.
- Device agnostic approach for users, meaning that collaboration and use is possible via a variety of spatial AR devices which include the Microsoft HoloLens 1 & 2, Magic Leap 1, Lenovo ThinkReality A6 & A3, Nreal Light and RealWear HMT-1.
- Seamless integrations are also available with 3rd party applications to bring the power of sphere into existing enterprise frameworks to accelerate remote mentoring, design validation, operator routines, training functions and collaboration to a whole new reality.
PTC Vuforia Studio
- Discover the fastest, easiest way to create powerful step-by-step AR instructions—and help frontline workers get their jobs done quickly and accurately.
- Efficiently create immersive AR experiences that leverage existing 3D and IoT data - and improve worker safety, proficiency and agility.
- Learn why over 800,000 developers have chosen the advanced computer vision, calibrated performance, and cross-platform reach of Vuforia Engine, making it the most popular AR software on the planet.
- Vuforia Chalk brings your technicians and experts together to solve problems faster and more effectively. Power your people with Chalk's augmented reality remote assistance.
- Accelerate the development of IoT, augmented reality, and spatial computing prototypes and use cases.
- Create a connected workforce and extend the capability of your workers by enabling quick access to step-by-step digital work instructions and real-time guidance to help in faster diagnosis and resolution of critical issues as they occur.
- Experienced subject matter experts connect from anywhere and provide first hand guidance to workers as and when they need it.
- Teams leverage smart glasses and AR toolsets to visualize processes and obtain guidance from experts when needed. From the base station, experts can connect to multiple users at once. It is a convenient, elegant, and cost-effective way to grow and improve upon your service offerings.
Holo Light ARES
- ARES (Augmented Reality Engineering Space) enables engineers to visualize and interact with 3D CAD data in an AR and Mixed Reality environment. Taking prototyping, factory planning, quality control, and technical education to the next level.
- Securely import and view all your CAD files in Augmented Reality.
- Place your CAD designs in the real world and gather valuable insights.
- Fully manipulate your designs and assemblies. Place, rotate, adjust, resize, slice and dice.
- Collaborate with your colleagues, partners or customers in your AR workspace.
- RemoteSpark, is an industrial-grade AR platform that allows a remote worker to establish a low-bandwidth, secure audio-video call with a subject matter expert when they need help solving a complex problem.
- Can operate full mixed reality support calls (featuring live voice and video, 3D asset transfer, and IoT) at 256kbps without compromising packet delivery or the frame rate viewable by the expert user.
- The platform can operate in the Azure cloud, private cloud, or on-premise to comply with any organization’s data governance policies.
- CPU usage falls around 50-60% with a full audio-video call, IoT, and 3D holograms.
- Built on its own proprietary engine known as SparkPlug. Kognitiv Spark designed this engine to be lean and highly secure.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Guides
- Enhance learning and standardise processes with step-by-step instructions that guide employees to the tools and parts they need and how to use them in real work situations.
- Integrate photos, videos, and 3D models to personalise training and turn institutional knowledge into a repeatable, interactive learning tool.
- Pull employee performance data into real-time Power BI dashboards, making it easier to improve processes and identify where instruction is needed.